Welcome to my new universal safe haven where I can manage everything that I do in one space. If you’re reading this it’s probably because you know me in some way or form. I hope you’ll enjoy reading what I have to offer.
This is a blog/a site not just geared towards any one gender. I will post lots of leopard print because I love it and I may talk about shoes or cooking but I’m becoming much a part of the automotive culture in Quebec as well and it’s really intriguing. I will share a bit about everything and for everyone! I can be very versatile and my likes and thoughts span across many interests.
For those who don’t know me I am someone full of things to do. I love to create my own projects. I’ve created multiple fundraisers and am currently writing somewhat of an auto biographical book. I have two incredible children and am married to a great man. I work for Corus Entertainment as a TV Sales Coordinator and I also help my husband run an automotive media company, QNR.ca. I’m in the process of designing some pretty fun and awesome shoes which eventually will be up on the site!
I like to keep busy. It’s what I do. Yes I get tired but I’m not happy if I’m not busy. However! I do enjoy relaxing from time to time.
My mission is to make people happy, see them smile, motivate whoever I can and so on and so forth. Spread positive thoughts and feelings! No but really, I hope what I bring makes you smile at least once or twice.
Here’s what my blog will hold all together:
- Posts about my projects
- Posts about incredible things going on that I hear about.
- Reviews about all sorts of cool things (and I will take requests)
- Advice column! (Write me a letter, ask for advice, I will answer. You’ll find all info on the Letters tab)
- Pictures, pictures, pictures. I love them and I will share them.
- Whatever else interesting I can find.
- Rant page! Share your rants with me!
- Stuff that will make you laugh and smile.
I’m going with the flow on this so please bear with me!
Take a peak around and keep following. There will be so much more to come.